To accompany our development, we are looking for
MIG, MAG and TIG processes
From manufacturing orders, you make custom equipment , from the unit to the medium series, in stainless steel, aluminum and steel (welded assemblies, piping …).
The mission :
- Read plans, technical diagrams
- Supply and organize your workstation
- Setting up your welding station
- To carry out the welds according to the adequate processes, with dexterity, by integrating phases of self-checking
- Clean up your work and your workstation
- Report and enter the information necessary for ERP monitoring
- To be autonomous in its flows
- Use the appropriate interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with colleagues and management
- Ideally with a technical background, you have a first solid experience in semi-auto welding on thin sheet metal in an industrial environment.
- Rigorous, organized and meticulous, you master the reading of plans, self-checking, and are responsible for the quality of your assemblies.
- Responsible, autonomous, dynamic, you embody the values of ARREMAD which are the taste of metal work, the sense of customer service, performance, in a respectful and caring work environment
Job Details :
This position is available on a permanent basis
Working days – Work in workshop (29450 Sizun)